We know that there are so many unknowns that come with being a new pool owner, and our goal is to answer all your questions and make it a seamless process from start to finish! There are five questions that our customers often ask (and some additional questions that usually go along with the main five) as we begin the construction process, so we’ve answered those below…
1. How will our pool fill (auto-fill?) if we don’t have a sprinkler system for it to pull water from? Will a separate water line be run for the auto-fill?
We will put a 2-way Hose Splitter “y” on the water spigot so that you can use the autofill and still use your garden hose.
2. If we need an additional electrical breaker or panel, is that included in the project quote? Why would an additional breaker be needed?
Our contract includes 50 amps of electricity and a 50 ft electrical run. If more than that is needed, you will be responsible for working with a vendor to get an additional breaker. However, we have trusted vendors that we are happy to connect you with.
3. How will we drain the pool if needed?
In order to drain the pool, there is a waste line for this and you will be shown how to use it during pool school.
4. Will the instructions for winterizing the pool be provided?
Yes, we do provide instructions for winterizing your pool during Pool School. However, we recommend letting us take care of winterizing and opening your pool for you each year so you don’t have to worry about it!
5. What is provided in your Pool Service?
We offer a weekly service package based on your pools needs. The services we provide include the following…
- Vacuum out debris, Empty automatic cleaner
- Brush walls, steps
- Check/Clean filters if needed
- Empty traps or skimmers if needed
- Test water chemistry and record readings
- Apply chemicals to balance as necessary
- Weekly Scale Treatment
- Perform visual inspection of all pumps and associated
For more information about servicing your pool, please email PoolCare@KevinSparksSignaturePools.com
These are just a few of the questions we are here to answer for you! Please give us a call at 615-238-4144 with any additional questions you may have! Cheers to creating your space of connection and community!